Snapshots

Monday, July 31, 2006

it opens with an empty snapshot...

I intend to document a few snapshots of our transition back to Rhode Island. I say 'back' to RI since it was five years ago that J and I met just a little bit south of where we've settled now.

Snapshot #1: I etched a snapshot in my head of our empty condo. Our first place was empty and all our stuff was skillfully crammed into a Relocube with help from my dad and mom, specifically known as "the parents of the year" for their generous offer to drive our car across the country for us. It was 3:45am and we'd just given our cats some sedatives that caused them to walk in a zig zag pattern. They were happy cats that hadn't eaten in about 8 hours that were about to embark on the adventure of their lives. They just didn't know it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home