snapshot of retail city
Our electricity was up and running soon after we woke up in our bright, sunny bedroom. If you can call an empty room with an air mattress in it a bedroom. The tricky electric company hadn't switched the switch on our meter or some sort of ridiculously easy fix. Soon after we had our wireless internet up and running, but no tv. I have to say it's calming to not have a tv, but I'll be happy once our Relocubes arrive in ABF's expected 5 to 6 business days.
Next snapshot is driving over the border into Seekonk, Mass through construction to see retail city over the horizon. Up to this point we hadn't seen any recognizable discount stores or supermarkets. Seriously. Providence has a gigantic mall, but nothing that sells hair brushes, which I had managed to forget or misplace somehow. We hemorrhaged a couple hundred dollars on necessities including a pretty cool new kitchen island and other kitchen and bath stuff that adds up quickly.
Tomorrow is my first day of work and I have a feeling I'll be overwhelmed with snapshots, but I'll try to update.
Next snapshot is driving over the border into Seekonk, Mass through construction to see retail city over the horizon. Up to this point we hadn't seen any recognizable discount stores or supermarkets. Seriously. Providence has a gigantic mall, but nothing that sells hair brushes, which I had managed to forget or misplace somehow. We hemorrhaged a couple hundred dollars on necessities including a pretty cool new kitchen island and other kitchen and bath stuff that adds up quickly.
Tomorrow is my first day of work and I have a feeling I'll be overwhelmed with snapshots, but I'll try to update.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home