Snapshots

Sunday, October 15, 2006

first professional photo shoot in RI

I had my first professional photo shoot in Rhode Island this afternoon - yea! I'm hoping to build a network from this job, so the pressure was on to get a good batch of photos. Three year old Marley was super cute, so it made my job easier! Although he was a little bolt of lightening, so it was hard to get a shot of him holding still. He loved to play "trash," his favorite game. He would spread containers all over the yard with toys in them, then he would get his wagon and go around emptying all of the toys like he was the garbage man. I guess he likes giving the real garbage men little gifts, and they love him. He had this quirky habit of calling his parents by their first name. I'm hoping to get the shots of Marley edited and up at lbphotos.photoreflect.com soon, but here's a taste:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home