Snapshots

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

hiatus?

Aah, snapshots may have to go on hiatus. Or I may have taken a hiatus without announcing it already... It's not as often that I take in snapshots, instead everything here is now in full on video-stereo-surround-sound mode. It's a settled in world that makes it harder to explain little tidbits and snapshots. Also, the tired baby drain isn't helping the quick snippets develop. I can't decide if I should combine blogs once the baby is born, but I have to admit that the baby on the brain will not be fading away anytime soon. The era of change has settled for a while, and it may be back any time... but for now I'll leave you with a little tidbit from the pumpkin farm where even 9 months pregnant I was chasing chickens into good spots to take their photos:

1 Comments:

  • The colors in this photo are amazing! It should be a "happy autumn" greeting card!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home