Snapshots

Sunday, September 17, 2006

yacht club and photo review

Went to this fancy event at a Yacht Club south of us to drum up contacts with our Dean (for development and career initiatives I won't get into work details too much). The space was so awesome. They had a wrap around porch with doors surrounding the entire wood encased room. I wished I had a camera to get angles of the vaulted ceilings. Speaking of cameras, I finished my RISD assignment and got the photos developed (I forgot how fun it can be to wait for photos to be developed versus seeing them right away on a digital). I think most of the photos are horrible. That little camera is crap and some of the close up and night shots he wanted weren't going to work. He claimed that you could get closer than the 3 feet specified on the camera and that is not true. I think he wants us to show up with crappy blurred photos to make a point. Also, since the lens and the viewfinder are pretty far apart the photos were all off from the angles I wanted. Stink! oh well, at least some of them are sorta interesting, but I think I was trying too hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home