Snapshots

Monday, August 06, 2007

anniversary

My one year anniversary at Brown came and went. I brought a little thank-you-cranberry bread to our first all staff meeting ever!? They replaced my old boss and she made this new addition, which actually took exactly an hour even with all 30 some people sharing. I don't normally talk about work here, but let's say that this year has been fulfilling and busy. I feel like I've been around much longer than a year, and that is a very good thing.

We also celebrated being so close to J's family by visiting his great aunt that I'd never met at her convent up north of Boston. Such an amazing group of welcoming women that made you feel blessed to be around them. I can't wait to bring Aiden back to meet them someday. It's amazing how much happens in a year!

2 Comments:

  • You visit one convent and start using words like "blessed"? Does J know about this? ; )

    By Blogger Liz, at 1:18 PM  

  • You've been gone a year already?! Egads, though I'm glad all is well.

    By Blogger Simmons B. Buntin, at 2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home